Senior DevOps Engineer
My client is revolutionising the world of integrated mobile & online payment solutions. You will be working on a high-tech platform which hosts over 1,000,000 end users across the U.S and beyond. This organisation is looking to speak with innovative, self-driven people who wish to be at the forefront of modern technologies. You will be working on enterprise level, cloud-based platforms. Projects are Greenfield so you will have the chance to impact, shape & drive the future of the organisation.
Benefits: Performance Related Bonus, Pension, Healthcare (incl family), Life Cover, Income Protection, Flexitime, Remote Working
Apply for the Senior DevOps Engineer Role above or contact John Egan for more information.
The Senior DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the design, development, and documentation of systems, automation, and configuration to support an environment that hosts customer and development operations in public cloud environments. The environment will include system and application components that support line of business functionality, metrics collection, alerting of critical and non-critical events, dashboards for technical and business review, and other telemetry/instrumentation required to meet or exceed customer SLA’s.
Required Skills and Experience for the Senior DevOps Engineer Role:
• 3-5 years of experience developing, implementing, and maintaining required server components and automation scripts
• Experience with Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS PaaS and IaaS services
• IIS server administration
• Tomcat server administration
• Node JS server administration
• Source code management (Git, TFS, SVN, etc.)
• Linux server administration experience
• Experienced with scripting in PowerShell, Azure xplat cli, or similar
• Experience with scripting languages including Bash, Perl, Groovy, Ruby, or similar languages
• Experience working in public cloud infrastructure
• Experienced in Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery processes
• Experience developing standards, methods, and tactics to manage development and runtime environments focused on speed, consistency, and strong security controls for web-based e-Commerce systems
• Able to design and document internal processes for the Operations team to manage, maintain, and evaluate production systems to meet or exceed customer SLA’s
• Demonstrated proficiency with troubleshooting techniques and detail-oriented problem diagnosis.
• Must be eligible to work in the US