About the Role
My client is a major global player in the telecommunications industry based in Dublin City Centre. They are seeking an innovative and creative Python Developer with 4+ years’ experience, you will join the global, multi-functional Technology Team and will be instrumental in the full software development life cycle.
Apply for the Python Developer Role above or contact shane.carton(a)solasit.ie for more information.
Responsibilities of the Python Developer Role:
• Develop and test algorithms to solve complex business problems
• Design and build complex data to support new business initiatives
• Employ the latest techniques such as Agile Software Development
Required Skills and Experience for the Python Developer Role:
• B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or related areas
• Strong Python proficiency is essential along with some Flask or Django framework experience
• Exceptional Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
• Proven Experience Developing for LINUX
• Ability to adapt to a fast-paced development schedule
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Fluent verbal and written English
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)