Scrum Master - Limerick (Daily Rate Contract)
My client has an immediate requirement for a Scrum Master to join their team on a daily rate contract basis. The company are based in Limerick.
Competitive Daily Rate.
Requirements For This Role:
* Execute on Scrum Ceremonies impeccably while adapting them to meet organisation needs and team needs appropriately
* Coach Scrum teams to collaborate effectively and organise their work successfully to ensure they make realistic commitments and create reliable product increments
* Collaborate with the Product Owner to provide a vision to the team that describes where the product or service is headed
* Support the Product Owner in making product decisions and tackle PO anti-patterns
* Relevant certifications
* Deeply knowledgeable in agile principles and practices
* High level framework and delivery experience
* A facilitator by nature who ensures meetings are concise and engaging for all and have a clear outcome and purpose
* Capable of coaching teams to take ownership of their process, task wall and environment
* Comfortable as a daily coach and periodical advisor
* Capable of recognising team conflict at an early stage and able to apply different activities to resolve it
* Eager to collaborate with developers and wider business on delivery of analytics solutions
* Someone with exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to interact at all levels within a global and diverse organisation.
* Comfortable and composed working in a high-pressure environment to meet deadlines
* Self-driven, resourceful with ability to prioritise and work independently or in groups
* Focused on attention to detail and accuracy with strong analytic/diagnostic skills
* Demonstrate flexibility within your role
For more information, call Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital on +353 1 571 3000 or click on the link below to apply.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.