Technical Account Manager – Video Interviews / Remoter Onboarding, Excellent Benefits
My client is an award-winning Fintech solutions company that enables Financial Institutions to manage many tasks efficiently and profitably. The operate globally with offices in Dublin, London, Poland and Australia + USA. They are looking for experienced Technical Account Manager who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment in a client facing role with Cross-Functional Agile Scrum teams.
Apply for the Technical Account Manager role above or contact Shane Carton for more information.
Responsibilities of the Technical Account Manager role:
• Lead cross-functional response to high priority, high visibility, complex critical incidents to minimise impact and disruption to customers
• Lead post incident reviews and root cause analysis to drive continual improvement
• Manage and prioritise multiple escalations occurring at once
• Actively communicate both internally and externally on the progress of the incidents
• Influence positive customer outcomes by coordinating and program managing resolution pathways via a cross functional team
• Handle multiple escalations simultaneously
• Communicate on progress of Incidents
• Work directly with customers as an escalation point to provide reassurance
Required Skills and Experience for the Technical Account Manager role:
• Minimum 5 Years’ experience in a similar Role in a Technical Support environment, handling complex issues
• Good understanding of Windows or Linux operating systems administrations
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing with customers and internal teams
• Leadership skills to inspire a team across multiple locations that are outside your direct chain of command.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Project Management experience within the software industry is a plus
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)