We are looking for a User Experience (UX) Designer to design software and platforms that meet people’s needs. The candidate should be able to take our business requirements and any technical limitations, and translate these into coherent designs utilising user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes.
You will work directly with the product owners, end-users, and development teams to define, refine and implement new processes and products. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it utilising user-testing.
Apply for the UX Designer Role above or contact John Egan for more information.
Responsibilities of the UX Designer Role:
• Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product owners and scrum teams.
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to functions and features.
• Help develop and communicate a coherent design policy across the company.
• Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Required Skills and Experience for the UX Designer Role:
• 2+ years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
• Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
• Expertise in design software, such as Sketch, Balsamiq, InVision, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Axure, UXPin, etc.
• Ability to work with customers to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet business needs and vision.
• Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design creative solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
• A solid grasp of user-centered design, user testing, rapid prototyping, usability and accessibility concerns.
• Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
• Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
Preferable skills for the UX Designer Role:
• Experience in designing and building icons.
• UI/web design experience.
• Experience of working in an Agile development environment.
• Git experience.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)