MySQL DBA Dublin €45-65k
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and engineering RDBMS solutions, optimising the existing databases and in addition to working with the development team to deliver new database-centric functionality on new software products
My client requires someone with strong interpersonal skills who has the ability to lead initiatives on a daily basis, someone with excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills as well as first class oral and written communication skills.
* Install and maintain the performance of database servers
* Performance tuning of database systems.
* Recommend and implement emerging database technologies.
* Continuous improvement, continuous delivery and continuous integration
* Manage and develop processes for optimizing database security.
* Install, upgrade, and manage database applications.
* Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors.
You should have a skill set including the following:
* At least 3+ years experience in MySQL Database Development & Administration
* In-depth understanding of database modelling and management.
* Excellent Analysis skills - data analysis, requirements analysis, interfaces and system analysis
* Automation and scripting skills, ideally Python
* Experience with monitoring systems
* Linux system administration skills
* Load testing techniques
* Cloud technologies/AWS/Docker
If you are ready for a new opportunity please send your CV.