Level 2 Desktop Support
Our client is recruiting for a Level 2 Desktop support engineer to join their team. The company is forward-thinking, and puts a real emphasis on "project ownership" say goodbye to micromanaging.
Our client needs you to be a self-starter and excellent on the technical side, but most of all you must be excellent with customers. If this sounds like you then keep reading!
* Provide excellent customer service.
* Analyse and resolve Network related technical issues
* Migration of client's profiles and data from old devices to replacement
* Remote troubleshooting of client's technical issues
* You will be responsible for troubleshooting Active directory users
* Troubleshooting Malware, encryption, and software installation
* Document client issues for future colleagues
* Broadband line and service installation and troubleshooting
* Experience troubleshooting a variety of technical issues ie. server operating systems, Office 365, Network Software, Backup devices, connectors
* Mentoring younger team members
* Excellent communication skills
* Self-motivated and proactive and proven problem solver
* Experience with Draytek, VMware, Hyper V
* Degree educated
* Min of 3 years IT support experience in a similar role
* Excellent salary
* Career progression
For More Information Call Peter Raine at Reperio Human Capital 015713966
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.