Hi All, an exciting role opening up with our client for a Biostatistician to join their team in Dublin. Please follow the link and apply if you feel you could be a good fit for the role.
You will need to be currently living in Ireland and have a valid Irish working visa
In this role you will be reporting to the Clinical Assessment Manager and will be expected to have a good knowledge of the drug development process and strong statistical skills which have been implemented in a working environment.
* MSc or a PhD in Statistics, Biostatistics, Applied Maths or related field
* 2+ years working experience with statistical tools
* Effective priblem solving skills
* Experience and ability to work with large and complex data sets, retrieving useful information which is used to make effective decisions
* Strong organisational skills
* Excellent attention to detail
If this role is of interest to you, and you would like to hear more then apply to the link provided or contact Barry Collins in Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.