You will manage the full project life cycle, setting standards for assignments and applications. You will be responsible for the delivery of the defined work packages to the client and provide specialist technical guidance and advice to key business users. You will take technical responsibility for all stages and/or iterations in a project, providing method specific technical advice and guidance to key stakeholders.
- Responsible for leading technical areas of complex medium scale projects with diverse scope.
- Set standards for data analysis and programming tools and techniques, advise on selection of appropriate methods and their application, and ensure compliance.
- Manage the application of data analysis and data modelling techniques, based upon a detailed understanding of requirements, in order to establish, modify or maintain data structures and their associated components (entity descriptions, relationship descriptions, attribute definitions).
- Provide solutions and uses appropriate tools, including logical models of components and interfaces, to contribute to the development of system architectures.
- Prepare technical plans and provides advice on technical aspects of system development and integration (including requests for changes, deviations from specifications, etc.) and ensures that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices (including security) are applied correctly.
- Determine criteria for assessing issues and opportunities and identifies relationships and linkages between different information sources.
- Anticipate potential problems and develops solutions needed to resolve them.
- Create quality engineering procedures and user instructions to ensure a reusable process and tools approach.
- Define and implement quality engineering process improvements and metrics.
- Advise on risk assessment and risk management strategies for projects or release level.
- Input into proof of concept exercises and assists sales with pre-sales collateral.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience
- ISTQB Advanced
- Additional course or certification in Quality Engineering
- Certification in NFT Tools such HP QTP, Selenium, HP LR etc.
- Excellent client-facing skills
- People management skills - introducing and building ways in which people can learn from each other, encouraging mentoring and the transfer of knowledge by designing and delivering learning interventions
- Team work and emotional intelligence
- Good self-management – continuous performance is both an objective and a mind-set
- Has an innovative approach – a bold thinker and doer, matching creativity with vigilance
- High value on openness and transparency
- Experience of introducing new concepts or strategies that significantly improve or revise the way business is done through to implementation.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- Strong knowledge in quality engineering methodologies, applying standards and specialist expertise to deliver.
- Extensive application/technology and tool/framework knowledge and has recognised expertise in several areas.
- Experience in advising clients and clearly communicating the benefits of implementing specific quality engineering solutions and identifying areas to add value.
- Specialisation in at least one tools such as GreenHat Tester/Rational Integration Tester, SOAP UI NG PRO, HP Service Virtualization manager etc.
- Specialisation in one of the Mobile Testing tools such as HP Mobile Centre, Perfecto Mobile or open similar open source solutions.
- Expertise in multiple test tools in any one test streams such as performance testing, data and test automation tools such as HP Performance Centre/LoadRunner, HP UFT/QTP, HP Service Test, Service Virtualize, CA LISA, CA GridTools Data Maker/ DataManager, JMeter, Neoload, Selenium, IBM Rational Integration Tester, Rational Robot, Borland SilkTest, TOSCA, Atlassian Jira, Jenkins, Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin etc.
- Collaborative working environment – we stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and ours peers through good times and set backs
- We empower all passionate technology loving professionals by allowing them to expand their skills and take part in inspiring projects
- Expleo Academy - enables you to acquire and develop the right skills by delivering a suite of accredited training courses
- Competitive company benefits such as medical and dental insurance, pension, life assurance, employee wellbeing programme, sports and social events, birthday hampers and much more!
- Always working as one team, our people are not afraid to think big and challenge the status quo