We are looking for a Senior SharePoint Developer to play a lead role in software design, architecture, requirements analysis, application migrations and software development for the delivery of a portfolio of high-profile projects.
- Develop code using C# and integrate it within SharePoint.
- Migrate existing solutions from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2016.
- Advise and investigate on suitable third party components to be used in the solution.
- Customer engagement - Liaise daily/weekly with customer during development cycle – as subject matter expert you will be able guide/mentor them in choosing the optimum solution.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications developed.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Support Quality Assurance during test cycles.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Third level qualification in Computer Science/IT/Software Engineering
- Client-facing skills
- People management skills - introducing and building ways in which people can learn from each other, encouraging mentoring and the transfer of knowledge by designing and delivering learning interventions
- Team work and emotional intelligence
- Good self-management – continuous performance is both an objective and a mind-set
- Has an innovative approach – a bold thinker and doer, matching creativity with vigilance
- High value on openness and transparency
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in .NET development is essential
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working with Sharepoint
- A full understanding of the Microsoft stack, including SQL Server, Azure and other relevant technologies.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Scrum – Experience in Agile Scrum based environment is essential.
- Mastering of web and cloud technologies.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architecture, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle.
- Collaborative working environment – we stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and ours peers through good times and set backs
- We empower all passionate technology loving professionals by allowing them to expand their skills and take part in inspiring projects
- Expleo Academy - enables you to acquire and develop the right skills by delivering a suite of accredited training courses
- Competitive company benefits such as medical and dental insurance, pension, life assurance, employee wellbeing programme, sports and social events, birthday hampers and much more!
- Always working as one team, our people are not afraid to think big and challenge the status quo