I'm currently working on an exciting new DevOps role working with a global manufacturer who are seeing an increase in business despite the many challenges that the current market is providing. The team provide cloud based software which is used in multiple environments all around the world enabling companies to maximise the performance of their operations.
The main role for the DevOps engineer will be to drive the ongoing development and scale of their suite of software offerings. It will be a key contributor role for the organisation and will require someone with excellent experience with Cloud technology and importantly, CI/CD pipelines. You will also need to be a great communicator as you will often lead large scale projects and need to be able to communicate your ideas to multiple other teams and more junior members of staff.
Desired Technical Skills/Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* Strong hands on exposure ideally to both AWS and Azure cloud tech.
* Excellent CI/CD experience.
* Strong knowledge of Docker.
* Hands on familiarity with JIRA and Confluence.
* Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
* A proven track record of leading large scale projects is also desirable.
If you're interested in applying for this role, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more info.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.