My client is one of the fastest growing IT companies in Limerick and are looking to add to their already experienced and excellent team.
They are looking for both Manual and Automation QA Testers to join their award-winning software platform team. You will need to be enthusiastic, willing to learn and contribute positively to projects undertaken in an agile environment.
Apply for the QA Tester role above or contact Stephen Kelly for more information.
Responsibilities of the QA Tester role:
• Development of test strategy and detailed test plans & scripts for the platform
• Documentation of Test Cases and Test Scripts
• Responsible for executing the Test Scripts for each module releases
• Review business requirements, system and functional specification documents and ensure the end to end business solution is tested thoroughly
• Ability to operate in an Agile environment
• Liaising with the Development team
• Report on test results and sign off on modules for release
Required Skills and Experience for the QA Tester role:
• Experience in creating Selenium tests
• Develop & maintain standards with regards to automated tests.
• Experience in Agile Projects & of Agile Testing Methods.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Experience in testing web-based applications.
• Test Preparation and Execution
• Strong problem solving and good analytical skills (defect analysis and reporting)
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to interact with databases via SQL
• Good knowledge of software development lifecycle and defect resolution processes in particular
• Good time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
#QA #Tester #Manual #Automation #Agile #SQL #SeleniumIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 015367390)