German Technical Support Engineer
Renowned IT US Multinational
€45k bonus and excellent benefits package
Even in these uncertain time this IT leader is experiencing significant growth, and with business in more demand than ever, they require a smart, Technical Support Specialist to to join their expanding IT Support team in their Dublin HQ.
You will be tech savvy, with a strong business aptitude, have a desire to work in support role and want to continue progressing in your career. Positive attitude and real passion to learn and grow is key to be successful in this role!
This role will see you provide a full 360 customer service experience to their trusted business customers via email, phone and remote access. Consistently delivering a seamless, effective and positive customer experience.
They always promote and reward high performers, so opportunities for career growth and success in this company are there for the taking - Get in now and see your career soar!!
What you will be responsible for:
● Respond and resolve technical issues and questions via phone, email and remote access
● Maintain status of issues in a call-tracking system and follow-up on escalated issues
● Conducting problem analysis and collaboratively identifying problems of minimal to moderate complexity
● Documenting cases and resolutions
● Adhering to agreed service levels along with other established goals
What they are looking for:
● No less than 1 years relevant experience in technical support role servicing B2B customers
● Possess an IT related degree - i.e. Degree/Dip in Science, Computing, Information Systems
● Fluent in German
● Ability to understand technical issues and apply technical concepts
● Possess excellent organizational, time management, prioritization skills
● Experience using CRM Applications such as is desirable
What they can offer you:
● A vibrant culture – multicultural teams, supportive management, social activities, work/life balance
● Limitless Growth - Consistently work with you to help meet your goals and advance with the company
● World-class training – ongoing!