Technical Service Delivery Manager
This Leading Data Centre Services Provider, renowned for their innovative colocation and data storage solutions are in more demand than ever, even in these uncertain times. With business demand at an all time high, they require a Client focused, competent Technical Service Delivery Manager to join their expanding HQ.
To note, this role is expected to grow in responsibility in line with business strategy, seeing you hiring and managing a team.
● Full ownership for the customer service delivery/success management within Operations
● Key point of contact between international and local Marketing & Sales, and cross-functional teams in Operations
● Ensure a seamless/flawless delivery of services & solutions beyond customer expectations.
● Develops programs focused on enhancing the customer’s life in Operations, including customer success plans that outline critical metrics / KPI’s for success and potential issues, and provide recommendations
● Responsible for Service Review Meetings, SLA, escalation management, Operational Contract management, Financial Feedback on Operational Margin
● Manage the customers expectations to deliver an exceptional customer experience in line with agreed SLAs
● Prepare written correspondence, reports and analysis as needed and communicate effectively with assigned customers and their decision makers and other team members.
● Consults in internal and external audits and accreditation requirements
Ideal Candidate Profile:
● 3-5 years experience in a Service Delivery role, within an IT; Data Centre; Construction; Manufacturing; Telecommunication environment
● 3rd level Degree in a related technical field – ideally Engineering/ICT
● Experience in a project management role.
● Proven track record of working in a customer facing role with various stakeholder involvement
● Work well under pressure and can resolve issues in a calm, competent manner
● Strong attention to detail
● Excellent and effective communications
This is a high priority for my client so if you have the required experience please apply for immediate consideration.