Technical Design Solution Manager
This Leading Data Centre Services Provider, renowned for their innovative colocation and data storage solutions are in more demand than ever, attracting enterprise customers from all over the world. With this rapid increase in business they require an experienced Technically minded Solution Design Manager to join their expanding HQ.
To note, this role is expected to grow in responsibility in line with business strategy, seeing you hiring and managing a team highly experienced technical professionals.
● Leads the pre-contract technical service solution design presented to the client
● Full ownership of the proposed technical design, liaising with Sales and Service Implementation team to ensure the proposed solution will meet the customer requirements and executed on agreed deadline
● Oversees the design, integration, deployment and guides customers in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility and ROI studies.
● Owns responsibility for the costing of the proposed and maintenance of the technical solutions
● Responsible to design and execute the floorplans and contract drawings.
● Liaise with operations, technical and sales teams to ensure proposed solution is in line with the agreed SLA's, timeline and objectives.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
● Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (BA or equivalent), or related discipline
● Proficient user in AutoCAD or Visio - non negotiable
● Technical background (experiences in any technical field is a distinct advantage)
● Ability to assess electrical and mechanical capacity to make informed decisions
● Coming from a telecommunications; colocation; data center; construction; manufacturing backfround
● Commercial background in pricing technical solutions and undertaking ROI studies
● Proven track record in developing client relationships
This is a high priority for my client so if you have the required experience please apply for immediate consideration.