Senior Software Developer – Work from Home / Excellent Benefits / Greenfield
My client based in east Limerick City, is an innovate software product-based company servicing a niche expanding sector with outstanding and cutting-edge solutions. They are currently seeking a Senior Software Developer from any background, but you must have exposure to Node.js and have worked on Enterprise level applications.
The successful candidate will be working with a product team of 7, reporting to the development manager and in conjunction with the Innovation team (8), to develop the most innovative products and solutions possible. Stamp 1G and sponsorship candidates are considered.
My client offers flexitime and due to the Covid crisis will be competing interviews via Videocall and if required Onboarding / starting candidates to work from home initially until office working is permitted.
They offer an excellent salary with a range of benefits including, Healthcare, Matched pension contribution up to 5% salary, Discretionary training budget: €3,000/yr. + 10 working days, Performance based bonus.
Apply for the Senior Software Developer role above or contact Shane Carton for more information.
Responsibilities of the Senior Software Developer role:
• The candidate will join a small but growing team that specialises in building software solutions
• The position will require working on different projects and providing design input, mentoring, and guiding junior developers.
• Performing code reviews & providing constructive feedback to peers.
• Projects that our team tackle usually include one or more of the following areas: IoT communications, data streaming, data analytics, event driven systems, reporting tools, and embedded applications.
Required Skills and Experience for the Senior Software Developer role:
• 5+ years software development experience in programming languages such a .Net or Java or C++
• Proven experience working on enterprise level applications is a must.
• Demonstrable knowledge of continuous integration/deployment workflows (e.g. work with Jenkins, AWS code build, Travis, circle, GitLab flows/pipelines). We use Jenkins.
• Some NodeJS experience would be a bonus
• Strong communication skills.
• Experience with at least one major cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCP). We use AWS.
• Strong unit and integration testing experience.
• Solid understanding of software architecture concepts.
• Experience working in a Linux environment.
• Version control workflows with git/svn.
Benefits of the Senior Software Developer role:
• Matched pension contribution up to 5% salary
• Work from home (4 weeks initially in the office over 8 weeks, after 2 days a month in Limerick office)
• Discretionary training budget: €3,000/yr. + 10 working days
• Performance based bonus
#SeniorSoftwareDeveloper #C++ #.Net #Java #AWS #Jenkins #CloudIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)