The successful Developer will develop and implement new website designs on the Joomla CMS Platform as required and will include the creation of new pages and the integration of website functionality with the back end enterprise system.
This is a unique opportunity to play a core role in a small but growing cross-functional team of passionate developers who pride themselves on their high quality work.
* 5+ years web development experience
* Previous experience in the insurance industry highly beneficial
* Content Management systems experience, Joomla CMS experience is a must.
* Agile experience or knowledge of agile best practises
* Computer Science Degree or similar required
* Fluency in English
* Ability to work independently and as a good team player
This is an extremely rewarding role for the successful Joomla/PHP Developer. You need to have a high attention to detail and be very focused on ensuring a good standard of code as code quality is very important within this company.
If you think this role sounds like you, or if you would like more information about this position, send your cv to
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.