Junior Java Developer Dublin €35-45k
Our client is a Software House working on a global scale who need bright and talented Java Engineers to working their product development team, based close to Ballsbridge, Dublin.
You will be doing Java development in a micro-services or service oriented architecture, and will be joining an Agile development group, developing dynamic, enterprise level applications and integrating with multiple systems.
The successful candidate will be working closely with clients and development teams to deliver innovative software that provides genuine business value. You will join a skilled and motivated team, hit the ground running and think on your feet. This organisation offers flexibility and freedom in return for passion and commitment.
YOU NEED TO HAVE…
* Strong Java knowledge
* Experience with DevOps environments desirable
* Automation tools, ideally Maven
* Exposure to Agile Methodologies
* RDBMS, ideally Oracle
* Previous exposure to a variety of development methodologies, test automation tools and frameworks.
* Ability to understand business and technical specifications
* Demonstrable knowledge of multiple software life cycle methodologies
If you are a confident, creative, self-motivated professional who performs well in a demanding environment and are looking for a role which will enhance your career then please send your CV IMMEDIATELY for consideration.