IT Search - May 2020 [Remote onboarding will be supported]
Adrian Clarke - Associate Director & Head of Analytics Recruitment is managing this search.
IT Search are delighted to exclusively work to appoint the role of Data Scientist for our client - an instantly recognisable national brand - which enables the lives of hundreds of thousands of people in Ireland, everyday. This group have consistently challenged the status quo & have won significant market share through the use of data analytics intelligently.
My client are digitally engaged and technologically savvy. They have invested significantly in data led operations and owing to continued growth - have a need for a Data Scientist to work cross functionally to drive propensity modelling, customer classification & advanced data analytics.
The right candidate will hold c.2-3 years' experience and is eager to step up & work with various stakeholders to maintain a high level of data IQ across the business
- Develop models with focus on customer activity / behaviour
- Data Visualisation & creation of reports which bring data to life!
- Through analysis of large datasets - showcase trends
- Derive insights on customer activity and make suggestions for further analysis
- Be creative with data - surprise and delight with findings and help stakeholders feel confident in their decision making using your findings.
- You'll engage with marketing, commercial & planning teams
- Some Machine Learning
- Python, SQL, Excel (all essential)
- Stats Modelling
- Regression Modelling
- Segmentation & Clustering
On application + major benefits
Adrian Clarke is Associate Director for Analytics - focused on data & emerging tech at IT Search. Your application will be handled in strictest confidence & we will be happy to advise you on your career & direction in data analytics, data science, data technology or digital analytics.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer - Stamp 4 is a minimum requirement owing to limited capacity to process visas at this time.
www.itsearch.ie | firstname.lastname@example.org | +353(0)871146347