• Are you passionate about Technology?
• Do you thrive in a cross functional environment?
• Have SaaS product experience and want to build upon it?
Our client is a leading industry player who dominate their place in the market driving intelligent, forward thinking strategies. Whilst the core focus of the role will be to provide support to one of the teams high performing leaders, the responsibilities of the role will cover.
• Working in an agile environment and organising sprints/leading projects
• Engaging with stakeholders to understand project requirements, breaking down complex tasks into manageable deliverables
• Gather and share project requirements across a range of reports, and outcomes that deliver value to the business.
• Responsible for the end to end product roadmap
• Management of multiple projects, recommending solutions that drive profitability and growth of the business
• Acting as the bridge between the business and technology teams
• Run training workshops to educate stakeholders on new analytics products, solutions and updates.
• Further to this you may be required to design / implementation UAT strategies and develop AS-IS and TO-BE processes mapping and documentation
The skills and experience needed for this Product Owner role are highlighted below
• At least 2 years commercial experience as a Product owner working in an AGILE environment
• Experience in leading sprints and leading the product roadmap
• Strong business intelligence project experience
• Experience of working on projects through the full SDLC
• Excellent requirements gathering, documentation and process mapping skills
• 1 rate communication skills
• 1st rate stakeholder engagement and management skills
• Any experience of working with technologies that include; Cloud platforms, Software Development (.Net, Java, SQL etc), will all prove highly advantageous.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)