Lead Deployment Engineer / Project Coordinator
• Are you passionate about Technology?
• Do you thrive in a cross functional environment?
• Have SaaS product experience and want to build upon it?
Our client is a leading industry player who dominate their place in the market driving Intelligent, forward thinking strategies. It is expected that the Deployment Lead role will consist of 50-50% split between deployment co-ordination activities and hands-on deployment work.
• Acts as the primary point-of-contact for all deployment-related queries, the Deployment Lead should maintain the up-to-date view of the status of all deployment activities and the calendar of upcoming deployment activities.
• Liaises with the Professional Services function to schedule requests for new deployments \ upgrades, providing regular updates on the status of ongoing deployments, and escalating issues identified during deployments to the appropriate Operations teams.
• Reviews and executes technical project plans to ensure the IT related deliverables are aligned with implementation project plans and are within the technical specifications of the solutions being implemented.
• Responsible for allocating work to the other Deployment engineers and supporting them in the execution of the deployment tasks.
• Performs hands-on deployment and upgrade activities on both SaaS and On-Premise customer deployments of the Gx application.
• Continuously works to improve the quality and efficiency of our deployment processes. The Deployment Lead will contribute to the SaaS 2.0 initiative, which focuses on automating significant aspects of the deployment and upgrade processes.
• Prepares and executes the documentation required to qualify the customer environments.
• Provides feedback to technical project managers and services leadership regarding process improvements, improvements to our technical project plans and documentation.
• Updates and documents client configuration information in our client configuration database during and after each deployment.
• 2+ years prior experience in a Deployment Lead, Project Co-ordinator or Project Manager role.
• Proven experience managing IT projects \ activities including co-ordinating planning meetings, developing and executing project plans, and communicating to stakeholders.
• Proven experience co-ordinating the work of others and supporting team members to deliver work to agreed timelines.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, multitask and effectively prioritize conflicting
• Outstanding writing skills to document determined outcomes and defined processes clearly.
• A passion for quality and the ability to accurately follow documentation to ensure the consistent deployment of customer environments.
• System Administration experience, preferably working with Windows, IIS and SQL Server.
• Knowledge of the infrastructure components that support a modern Web application architecture. Ability to understand and translate business requirements into technical specifications.
• Experience of working with Cloud Computing environments (preferably AWS, but Azure and GCP also considered).
• Scripting experience, preferably using Powershell or Python, and experience with Git.
• Ability to have a positive impact on team members and communicate openly and directly to individuals and groups at all levels.
• A strong sense of ownership, passionate, fast learner, detail oriented, analytical mindset, perfection seeker.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)