QA Engineer (Manual)
We are looking for talented Quality Assurance Engineer to be part of a growing team that is focused on SaaS business solutions. You would be involved in manual testing of user stories and regression testing of the platform but have a keen interest to get more involved in automation and uplifting your skillset to do that. You would be contributing towards improving the QA practices to improve overall quality of the systems.
You will be responsible for
• Testing web applications across multiple browsers
• Write and update a series of manual test cases for new and existing features of the system
• Perform manual, functional and regression testing
• Detect, log and take ownership of issues and defects
• Participate in SCRUM ceremonies and collaborate with the team to deliver user stories.
Who we want
• 3+ years in a Quality Assurance Engineer role, ideally testing web based or mobile applications.
• Exposure to an object-oriented programming language like C# or Java.
• Experience in implementing and creating test cases from a test framework.
• Manual testing experience – regression, functional, exploratory.
• It would be great if you had experience in performance testing.
• Demonstrable experience in writing test cases from user stories.
• Familiar with Agile methodology.
• Writing and executing SQL queries desirable.
• Ability to write test cases and prepare test plans
• Good analytical skills and an inquisitive mind
• Keen to learn new technologies and frameworks
Some of the perks
• Flexible working
• Team/company events
• Casual dress code
• Growing company with huge progression opportunities
• Attractive salary package with bonus potential!
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)