Senior Systems/Network Admin
I'm currently working with a local organisation based in Dublin city centre who have an urgent requirement for an experienced system/network administrator to join their infrastructure team.
The successful candidate will play a key role in managing the network and connecting to multiple data-centres across multiple global locations. As well as needing to be technically adept across a number of areas you will work closely with the management team in making decisions on future projects and the best tools to implement within their environment.
You'll need to be highly experienced with Cisco routers and switches as well as strong windows server admin and ideally some exposure to the Azure cloud platform.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* Extensive windows server admin experience.
* Strong experience with a wide range of Cisco networking equipment.
* CCNA/CCNP certifications.
* Experience managing Citrix Xen environments.
* Experience planning ipv6 Network roll-outs.
* Experience with Azure Cloud and Hyper-V Virtualisation would be ideal.
* Strong communication skills.
* Excellent troubleshooting.
If you'd be interested in making an application, please send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more info.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.