New role within a Multinational Financial Services Provider working directly with the IT Vendor Manager, who you will be supporting in ensuring vendor compliance, governance and in conducting IT audits on the multiple vendors providing IT services to the organisation.
Looking for someone with a background in areas such as: IT Vendor administration, Compliance, Contracts, services assessments, etc to perform the tasks required in supporting the IT Vendor Manager.
This is a mid-level/junior role with career progression prospects into Senior IT Auditor, Business Continuity or Vendor Manager.
· Support the management of external vendors in line with the IT Supplier Management Policy
· Support the due diligence & vendor governance process by actively engaging with IT vendors & outsourced suppliers
· Engage with internal Business Managers to ensure that new and existing suppliers are applying appropriate regulatory requirements & standards, administering and monitoring the vendors to ensure IT standards
· Gather required evidence of vendor IT controls
· Administer the quality of vendor responses to due diligence requests
· Support SLA, SOP & meeting documentation for the purposes of monitoring IT vendor performance management
Experience & Skills required:
* The successful applicant will probably have worked in one or more of the following roles:
* IT Auditor, Vendor Administrator, Legal Administrator, Compliance Administrator, Business Continuity Support or similar.
* Strong communication skills
* Excellent administration & organisational skills
* Experience in stakeholder engagement
* Regulatory knowledge or experience in a regulated industry (eg. Banking, insurance, investment, pharmaceutical / medical) is preferred
* Any exposure to Information Risk management, information security standards, ISMS or ISO standards such as ISO27001 is highly desirable
Salary = €40-45K + benefits
Please note that only EU/EEA citizens and existing Irish work visa holders need apply.
IT vendor Admin, IT Vendor Administrator, Vendor support, vendor management, IT Auditor , IT Audit, IT Auditor trainee, Junior IT Auditor, Compliance officer, compliance administrator, contracts administrator, technology, MS Office, Pharma, Legal secretary, Legal administrator, IT Service Management, ITSM, Risk Management support, Vendor compliance, Vendor governance.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.