A global leader in the paperless validation industry, my client is at the forefront of software development in the Limerick region. Due to on-going success in their market, my client is on the look out for an SQL Developer to join their talented team. The successful candidate will work as part of our software development and support team. With a current team size of 20+ (devs, testers, scrum masters), my client is looking to double in size this year. Based on the outskirts of Limerick City, they are very accessible.
Package includes an excellent salary pension, healthcare, flexi time.
Apply for the SQL Developer role above or contact John Egan for more information.
Responsibilities of SQL Developer role:
• Design, develop and deploy BI/Data integration solutions including ETLs and reports.
• Design and develop business intelligence visualisations and dashboards.
• Communicating with report consumers and other stakeholders to elicit and document reporting requirements and propose appropriate solutions.
• Helping QC Engineers to develop and execute report testing protocols.
• Develop and support Business Intelligence solutions to agreed specifications and timescales.
• Provide Level 2 support and fulfillment of service requests for reports, acting as the primary escalation point for the Service Desk.
• Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for BI/Data integration solutions and their operation.
Required Skills and Experience for the SQL Deverloper role:
• Bachelor’s degree required – Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience developing complex SQL queries and stored procedures.
• Build and maintain SQL queries for data analysis and data extraction.
• Experience with visualisation software (SSRS/Tableau/PowerBI).
• Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience diagnosing and resolving errors in BI/Data integration solutions.
• Ability to define monitoring requirements and implement protocols for handling alerts.
• Experience installing, administering, and maintaining MS SQL Server and SSRS infrastructure an advantage.
• Experience with dynamic SQL is an advantage.
Desirable Qualities for the SQL Developer role:
• A desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based support environment.
• Interested in developing a professional network through participation in technology user groups, networking events, and technology organizations.
• Ability to work well independently or on a team.
• A willingness to follow the teams' documentation procedures and contribute to creating and maintaining technical and support documents.
#SQLDeveloper #SQL #Developer #SSRSIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)