What you will be doing;
* Work closely with the supervising Project Manager to achieve targets and deadlines
* Assist in the development of business cases, work plans, communications, etc.
* Communicate with stakeholders and team members regarding assigned projects
* Create detailed project documentation, meeting minutes, project deliverables, etc.
* Handle project administrative duties such as scheduling and SharePoint requirements
* Identify and help resolve potential issues which are critical to the success of a project
* Maintain project documents within approved archival systems
What you need;
* Eligibility to work unrestricted in Ireland
* Third level degree and a minimum of 2 years relevant experience
* Excellent working knowledge of MS Suite
* Exceptional oral and written communication skills
* Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
* Project management knowledge and future potential to manage multiple projects required
* Experience in the healthcare industry and/or multi-lingual would be highly beneficial
Don't hesitate to get in touch if you would like to learn more or simply submit your CV.