Your new company:
This organisation is a world leading law firm with offices based around the world. Due to the organisations size and because of the nature of the legal profession they place security as one of their top priorities making them the ideal place of employment for anyone wishing to work in security.
Your new role:
In your role as cloud security architect you will be tasked with provide technical leadership, design, implementation, integration, and oversight of the Firm's cloud-based security solutions and systems, with an emphasis on securely facilitating business operations.
What you'll need to succeed:
The ideal candidate should have the following:
* Extensive experience with advanced information IT and security systems, including TCP/IP networking, scripting, and incident handling
* Good demonstrable experience managing Microsoft Azure cloud platforms
* Some exposure to AWS and/or Google cloud platforms
* Expert knowledge of key Microsoft cloud technologies, including Azure: MFA, Advanced Threat Protection, Cloud App Security, Key Vault, AD, storage, monitoring, access control, policy management, and Resource Manager
* Experience of Microsoft Azure Cloud Architect or Engineer is preferred
What you'll get in return:
In return for your hard work and dedication to the security of the organisation you will be rewarded with a career at one of the best ranked companies in Belfast for employee satisfaction, a globally recognised brand to put on your CV and an industry leading salary.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.