Security Engineer Dublin
I am looking for an experience security engineer to join one of my biggest clients in Dublin. This is a senior role where you will be expected to overcome challenging tasks yourself or as part of a team.
* Work alongside security operations centre to help analyse/understand incidents
* Improve threat detection across a range of platforms.
* Perform gap analyses to identify the coverage of the SOC monitoring.
* Provide technical security support, advice and further analysis on vendor products and technologies
* provide escalation and mentorship to junior colleagues and assist, as a senior member of the team, in the ongoing improvement and development of junior staff.
* Reaction Automation building solutions around open-source and proprietary tools.
* Develop and deploy tools based on various cloud platforms Azure, AWS, Google
What you will bring to the team:
* 5+ years' experience as a security engineer
* Bachelor's degree in computer science (Related degree)
* Advanced knowledge in AWS/Azure
* Knowledge of Information Security attack techniques and practices.
* Advanced knowledge in network security and system administration, (Kali linux would be advantageous)
* Firewalls product experience across vendor producst, such as: Checkpoint, Juniper NetScreen, Cisco ASA, Fortinet, Palo Alto
* Log analysis - Splunk
* IPSEC/SSL VPN: CheckPoint, Juniper, FortGate, ASA, Pulse Secure, Netscaler Gateway
* Software development experience i.e. Python, Bash
For more information contact Peter Raine at Reperio Human Capital 015713966
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.