Systems Engineer - Dublin CC
I'm currently working closely with a multinational software company as they look to expand their technical operations team. Dublin is long established as their operations HQ and given the success and expansion over the last 12 months they need to expand the team. It's a highly technical role which requires a strong mix of customer focused skills as well as windows infrastructure experience.
The company invest heavily in their staff providing excellent training and assistance with certifications. You'll have excellent career opportunities and get the chance to work with a close knit collaborative team so if you can show a strong team focused track record that would be a big positive.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline is essential.
* Excellent Windows server engineering skills.
* Strong VMware - VMware certs desirable.
* Strong Active Directory skills.
* Powershell scripting skills are desirable as well as SQL Server database skills.
* If you have exposure to Office 365 or Azure it would be a huge bonus.
If you'd be interested in applying, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.