Middleware Developer – All levels
Our Client is looking for a Test Analyst on a permanent basis, the purpose of the role is to define, document, schedule and implement testing and test strategies with regards to the applications for the company.
Apply for the Middleware Developer above or contact Stephen Kelly for more information.
Responsibilities of the Middleware Developer Role:
• Development of Test Plans and documentation
• Organising the schedule for the UAT team
• Co-ordination of Tests to given timescales, ensuring releases can be met
• Provision of support of the users during acceptance phase
Required Skills & Experience for the Middleware Developer Role:
• Good knowledge of software testing methods and processes
• Automated testing experience is essential
• A working knowledge of Automation Test tools such as Selenium
• A Strong understanding of release management process
• An understanding of the SDLC
• Experience of Testing Web Applications
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 015367390)