Home > Telephony Project Manager
Telephony Project Manager needed to join a global business based in Dublin 18 (beside Luas stop) This is a daily rate contract with remote start and is expected to run 18 months+. The Telephony Project Manager will be responsible for a global Avaya telephony rollout project and cover all aspects of planning and implementing
· Document project terms of reference for new projects including background, scope, objectives, assumptions and critical success factors and manage project risks and issues.
· Enforce change control in line with change management procedures
· Track and report on progress to plan and analyse the actual performance against the plan and make adjustments consistent with plan objectives
· Keep all stakeholders informed of progress and issues
· Select methodologies that are appropriate to the project such as Agile, Waterfall, Kanban
· Proven experience in the planning and delivery of large scale complex technical projects
· Experience of working with onshore\ nearshore and offshore partners.
· Experience of project management techniques including Prince2, PMI, SCRUM
· Experience in Avaya Implementation, or similar is desirable
· Working knowledge of ITIL processes
You may return to your current search results by clicking here.
18-19 College Green
Tel: +353 1 236 6636
Job Board website by Strategies