Senior Software Engineer - Belfast (£50k - £60k)
A new US software house is setting up here in Belfast.
They work with a large, diverse portfolio of clients so you will have the opportunity to work across multiple sectors utilising the latest technologies.
They have already hired several software engineers and they now did an engineer who can develop on the server-side but who is also comfortable with client-side development.
You must be highly experienced so that you can alongside senior figures in other tech firms. You must be confident in your approach and be able to stand by your code. You will have strong communication skills and be able to mentor and coach junior developers.
If you have a technical, entrepreneurial mind then this job is worth considering. You will be joining the company at the ground level and you will play a key part in building a software house which will have a major presence in Belfast.
Their aim is to create an environment in Belfast where ideas are shared and brought to life. It is a place where communication will be open, collaboration will be key and new skills and tech stacks will be there to learn.
You will be joining a company that will have all the energy and excitement of a start-up but with the stability and job security of working with a globally established business.
• Define, develop, deploy, and maintain a mix of front-end, client-facing features and integration real-time/event-driven back-end services using multiple languages and frameworks
• Demonstrate the ability to think appropriately through solutions for different layers of the enterprise
• Develop and maintain a clean and consistent API for both internal applications and external client applications
Skills you will need
• Ideally you will have 4+ years' experience as a software engineer.
• One or more years of mid to senior experience are needed as you will be expected to review an existing codebase and contribute by following established practices and patterns
• Front-end experience with React, Vue, or Angular is a plus
• Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and Helm would give you a big advantage
For more info, give us call/text/WhatsApp on (phone number removed). Alternatively, you can send a CV using the links provided. Do not worry if it's not updated, we could address that later