IT Managed Service Provider Engineer Dublin €50-55k
Benefits include training, pension, medical contributions, bonus scheme and much more!
My client, an IT Service Provider based in Dublin is seeking a talented IT Infrastructure Engineer to join their team. The day to day responsibilities will be a mixture of project work, both design and implementation, and business as usual support for their expanding client base.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years experience providing technical support in a similar fast-paced environment with a friendly and proactive approach to their work.
They are looking for someone with a mix of technical and administrative skills to include,
* Support the specification and implementation of new systems and services including new applications, new/upgraded hardware and software, system upgrades and rollouts
* Incident/escalation management and resolution
* Provide first class support across Windows environments
* To remain current with technologies and offer high quality guidance and advice resolution
The essential requirements for this role include,
* Strong knowledge of Windows System Administration
* Ability to configure, deploy and Support Windows physical and hosted servers
* Exchange / Office 365 Implementation, Configuration and Administration
* Network Topology, VPN, Firewalls, IP (incl. DHCP, DNS), LAN, WLAN and WAN
* Cloud Technologies/Azure/AWS
* Experience working within an MSP highly desirable
* Exceptional communication skills able to interact confidently with technical and non-technical users
* Customer focused, with experience of providing advice and guidance over the telephone, e-mail and Internet with a proven track record of service delivery
* Enthusiastic, self-motivated team player with the ability of working within a demanding environment and be able to demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving
* Patience and ability to remain calm under pressure, whilst showing initiative at all times and an ability to apply a lateral thought process to problem
The role offers a professional, vibrant and social workplace operating in a dynamic and fast-paced sector.
For an ambitious, tenacious, confident, self-motivated team player with a genuine desire to work with cutting edge technologies this is an excellent opportunity to work with senior staff in making a real difference to this already high-achieving organization