itContracting are currently seeking applicants for a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer specializing in Informatica Data Quality (IDQ). This is a daily-rate contract position located with our client in Dublin.
The BI Developer will be responsible for utilising Informatica IDQ for designing, developing, programming, testing, deploying, maintaining and documenting our client’s project's data quality procedures and their outputs. The successful candidate will be primarily tasked with using Informatica IDQ and related tools to profile project source data, define or confirm the definition of the data, cleanse and validate the project data, check for duplicate or redundant records, and provide appropriate design proposals on how to proceed with solution development.
- 5+ years of Informatica IDQ experience (primary skill)
- 5+ years of Informatica ETL experience (secondary skill)
- Experience in Teradata SQL Programming (Stored Procedures, Functions, Macros, BTEQ)
- Strong SQL experience with complex queries (joins/indexes/compression etc.)
- Very good exposure to Data Warehouse concepts
- Proficient testing skills i.e. unit, system, and integration
- Experience tuning ETL for performance and efficiency
- Good experience in Unix Scripting
- Very good communication skills
- Experience with version control tools (GitHub, Azure DevOps etc.)
- Experience with scheduling tools like Control M or any other scheduler is an advantage
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information, please apply here or contact David White in itContracting directly.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.