Systems/Network Administrator - Dublin CC
I'm currently working with one of Ireland's start-up success stories as they look to add a Systems/Network Administrator to their Dublin based IT department. This organisation have grown locally, shown themselves to be hugely successful within their niche sector and have expanded globally across the last year.
The team has responsibility across multiple areas of the companies tech environment including architecture, networking and hardware. This team will deliver solutions that are used globally by the organisation and would play an absolutely key role in the day to day running of their operations.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* Strong sys admin experience in both Windows and Linux environments.
* Experience with Cisco network equipment (CCNA/CCNP desirable).
* Strong understanding of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS for debugging and troubleshooting network issues.
* Good scripting knowledge - Bash/Python/Powershell.
* Virtualization knowledge.
* SAN/NAS storage knowledge.
* Strong communication skills and teamwork focused attitude.
* Excellent documentation skills.
If you think this sounds like the right role for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.