itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our Client, a global leader in Data Analytics Consultancy and Software Development, in the hiring of C++ Developers to lead the development of next generation Data Visualization, Analytics and Presentation Software.
You will be a creative and solutions minded Developer with excellent practical and theoretical skills, particularly with C++. You will be client focused in your approach, and able to work with customers to discern their problems and design market leading solutions.
Our Client is open to a range of experience, from high achieving Computer Science graduates, to seasoned C++ Developers with significant industry experience. Our client bases its assessment on skill, ability and thought process as well as experience, whether that be 1 year or 10 + years.
- Excellent knowledge and skills in C++ Programming
- Additional experience in likes of Objective-C, C#, Java, Python etc. would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Reverse Engineering Microsoft product code is beneficial
- Experienced in designing customer focused solutions, including designing and building new feature sets to client requirements
- Knowledge of Data Analytics and Data Visualization
- Good knowledge of ISO and other industry standards
- Awareness of best practice for UI and UX development
- Strong automation experience
- Development in an Agile, Scrum and Tribe development model
Our client is highly progressive when it comes to employee work-life balance, with flexible office hours and working practices. The office is based in the centre of Berlin, with excellent facilities and benefits that you would expect from a leading software company, and all the cultural and lifestyle benefits of one of the most vibrant cities in Europe.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Tom Leonard in itContracting directly.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.