As the Business UAT Coordinator you will be;
* Responsible for coordinating all system testing activities for business users
* Coordinate all UAT activities to ensure testing is effectively and efficiently managed
* Support the team to engage in the UAT processes
* Facilitate UAT processes by reviewing test requirements and assessing business impacts of systems development
* Manage sign off of UAT by business testers according to agreed and documented process. Facilitate daily stand-ups during UAT periods to ensure issues are known, and deadlines are met.
* Regular reporting of UAT progress and completion rates along with facilitating the creation of user guides, and retrospective reviews of UAT testing with a view to ensuring continuous process improvement.
What you need;
* Professional Project Management experience
* Exceptional communication skills
* Teamwork mindset
* Change Management experience
* Analytical skills
* Stakeholder Management skills
If you are interested in this position and would like to learn more, simply click and apply.