Senior C# Developer required for 1 Year Contract based in Dublin City Centre.
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior C# Developer for a 1 Year Contract based in Dublin City Centre. Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the Senior C# Developer will join the existing development team who are responsible for the development of backend services and internal websites involving complex third-party API integrations.
The Senior C# Developer will:
• Work closely with team members and business partners to design, develop, enhance, test, and support .NET software solutions
• Participate as a team member in fully agile Scrum deliveries
• Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C# code
• Participate in code reviews and mentoring
• Work on multiple projects
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 7+ Years .NET / C# development experience
• Proficient in C#.Net and Microsoft technology stack
• Familiar with Azure platform
• Familiar with Relational Databases and MS Entity Framework
• Extensive involvement in building SOAP-based and RESTful web services utilizing WCF/Web API
• Strong in Object Oriented Programming, MVC, Design patterns and SOLID principles
• Good financial services experience
• Ability to produce clear and concise documentation
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.