Position- Senior Controls Engineer
Contract Type- Permanent
FRS Recruitment are looking for a Senor Controls Engineer for their Sligo based client . In this role, you will provide technical leadership and ownership of all control system activities and program management to all manufacturing operations and NPI's throughout the site.
* Be the authority for audits by HPRA/FDA or Customers on Control Systems.
* Define proposals for long term plans for control system maintenance and improvements
* Providing regular guidance to other team players
* Provide key leadership support to your Manager including financial insights as appropriate
* Lead activities during project start-up.
* Lead control system elements of continuous improvement projects, working alongside engineers/ technical support chemists and other departments to deliver
* Be the project manager and technical lead of future integrations of the control systems, with planned MIS and ERP systems.
* Life cycle management of the on-site control systems, to GAMP-5 requirements.
* Be the technical support authority to all system related issues - including daily trouble shooting, optimization, and documentation control