IT Support Specialist
About this role
My Limerick based client is urgently seeking an experienced IT Support Specialist for a 3 month contract to support their team. This role will require a resilient person who can deal with Level 1 issues and tickets in an organised and efficient manner. Good daily rate on offer for the right person.
Role and responsibilities:
* Responding to Helpdesk calls and owning the requests through to resolution, logging all calls as required.
* Managing user access and password administration.
* Liaising with 2nd Level support in order to see calls through to resolution.
* Pro-actively seeking to identify root causes for recurring support issues.
* Providing input and guidance on support policies and reports.
* Liaising and interacting as necessary to troubleshoot problems as they arise
* Minimum 2 year's experience working within an IT support role
* Strong organisation and problem solving skills
* A high level of computer literacy particularly with Microsoft Products, Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
To apply for this exciting IT Support Specialist role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!