My client is seeking a career-driven executive to join the SOX Program and assist in various internal audit activities. This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone with a background as an Internal Control Analyst who wants the opportunity to join a team where you will help lead, develop and scale SOX control policies, processes, and audits.
* Support in SOX planning, scoping, and risk assessment process
* Coordinate delivery and organize audit requirements for SOX assessments, walkthroughs and testing procedures
* Conduct business process walkthroughs and controls testing as set by audit standards
* Develop business process and audit testing documentation
* Assess audit findings and coordinate remediation of weaknesses
* Assist in the evaluation of new processes, policies, and systems to determine its impact on the SOX program
* Perform tasks and projects in support of the internal audit team and corporate objectives
* Train business process owners in their responsibilities regarding SOX internal control compliance
* Ensure quality and consistency of audit work is to the highest standard Basic Requirements
* 10 years Audit/ SOX compliance.
* Degree educated
* CPA, CIA accreditation
* Excellent negotiation and problem-resolution skills
* Excellent analytical, accounting and audit skills including project management and engagement closure.
* Flexible to travel
* Big "4" background would be advantageous
For more information contact Peter Raine at Reperio Human Capital 015713966
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.