Junior Network Engineer Dublin
I am working with an IT solutions provider who deliver technology solutions for a variety of customers. They have established themselves as a global company with engineers in over 30 countries. The successful candidate will be hired to work on the companies Dublin based programmes.
* Support for global production and corporate network including edge, backbone, datacenter, POP and content delivery network infrastructure.
* Experience with CDN and Internet Peering strategies.
* Understanding of server hardware technologies relative to content delivery performance and capacity.
* Day-to-day activities involve working on multiple vendors for example TOR Switch Cisco Nexus, Arista & Juniper, Linux CentOS 7 for any Software & Hardware issues.
* Management of Traffic and other queries raised by ISP/Partners.
* Managing Switch for any incidents such as input errors, CRC, RMA, etc.
* Working directly with ISP/Vendors on fixing any issues related to Network.
* 2 years' of relevant work experience
* Bachelor's Degree in IT related field
* CCNA, JNCIP
* Experience in fiber-optic technology including cable types, connector types, optic types, patch panels, and optical transport technologies.
* Proven experience preparing root cause analysis for any Network and Server outages.
* Programming and scripting capabilities.
* Good communication skills- you should be able to work with service providers and colocation facilities around the world.
* Career progression
For more information contact Peter Raine at Reperio Human Capital 015713966
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.