Junior IC Verification Engineer
I am working closely with an exciting medical start-company based in Dublin City Centre who are keen to add a talented Junior IC Verification Engineer to their small but expanding team
My client has received considerable government funding for the development of their breakthrough medical technology, and they are offering an individual the unique opportunity to get involved from the very start
What they are looking for:
* Degree in Electronic Engineering or related discipline
* Experience in Verilog-based design and verification for FPGAs and/or ICs
* Strong knowledge in System Verilog, UVM & Scripting
* Some exposure to wireless communication (BLE / RF)
* Excellent communication abilities
* Medical device development experience very desirable
What you will get:
* €35 - 45K
If you would like to know more about this position, please apply via the link below or contact Graeme King at Reperio Human Capital on 01 571 3000.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.