AWS Cloud Architect – Contract
AWS Cloud Architect needed to join a global market-leader operating in 20+ countries currently. This is a contract role based in Sandyford, Dublin 18 (beside Luas stop) and has immediate interview and remote on boarding. The AWS cloud architect will take responsibility for delivering cloud solutions within a complex, multiplatform environment.
What is involved:
· Designing and Implementation of Cloud strategies
· Evaluation of cloud applications, hardware, and software.
· Development of documentation to support new and existing System upgrades
· Work with development teams to improve Continuous integration/ Continuous deployment and automation
· Work closely with IT security to monitor the company's cloud privacy.
· Offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers into the cloud.
What is required:
· 3+ years' experience designing, executing and supporting IT cloud solutions.
· Holding or Working towards an AWS certification
· Hands on working knowledge of AWS and Azure technologies
· Working knowledge of the following;
o Google Cloud,
o MS Windows, Linux, UNIX
o VMWare, Microsoft Hyper-V, XenServer
o Continuous Development/Continuous Integration tools
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with cross functional teams
· Excellent daily rate
· Remote interview and start