Maybe you're not so much motivated by money as you are by tech. Or by environment, or by culture.
With this company constantly pushing boundaries, constantly striving to produce the highest quality software all while ensuring the well-being and satisfaction of the employees is the core focus, I think you would go far to find a company which delivers so highly in all areas.
Working as a core member of a multi-disciplinary development team, you will be designing, architecting, building and testing their SASS platform. If you like contributing and having a say in how decisions are made, this role will suit you as you will have autonomy to add new features and help shape the product.
The ideal candidate will have the following requirements:
* MVC framework experience - ideally Ember, Angular or React
* RESTful API experience
* Experience working in a SCRUM environment
* TDD experience
* Previous experience testing code
* Experience with design patterns and design systems
* Comfortable working with git, pull requests etc
* Have a keen interest in upskilling and working with modern technologies
* Enjoy a challenge and not be afraid to question decisions and voice your opinion
* Be a great team-player and work well with team members during code reviews etc
* Focus on applying the highest coding standards
Bonus points if you have a github account or if you regularly make contributions on open source. Include any portfolio or online work with your cv as the hiring manager has specified an interest in applications with work samples.
It doesn't surprise me that no one has left in the past 3 years. Investing in their employees and meeting their needs is always a priority.
If you think this sounds like a workplace which you would thrive in, apply immediately.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.