Our client is an established market leader in paper packaging solutions, sustainably producing them for over 60 years and distributing globally. They're looking to bring aboard and determined graduate to join their new graduate programme, focusing on developing sales talent!
On this Graduate Programme, you'll get exposure to many areas of the business that has seen a number of Pareto graduates rise through the ranks into management and senior sales roles. Initially you could be involved with:
· Validating the company's existing database of prospects
· Undertaking strategic market specific planning initiatives
· Performing outreach to prospects
· Managing and undertaking cleansing of data of company CRM to ensure accuracy
· Deliver performance reports to management using company software
· Producing and maintain a database of relevant competitor insight
Eventually you'll move on to manage customer contact and service, ensuring the satisfaction of your own portfolio of client accounts. You should be able to work independently and as part of teams. To this day, the company are a family owned business and pride themselves on an inclusive and welcoming work environment.
What you get:
30,000 euros basic, with OTE taking that up to 59,000!
Mobile and laptop
Healthcare and pension contributions
Company socials, nights out
Training and development plan
What you need:
Educated to degree level
Great communication skills
Ambitious with a desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website