Infrastructure Project Manager - 12 Month Contract, South East
* Contract Infrastructure Project Manager
* 12 Month Daily Rate
* Infrastructure Technologies, Hardware/Software/Upgrades/Migrations
* Commutable Location - Kilkenny, Tipperary, Waterford, Wexford
As this organization looks at a strong period of transformation, they require an Infrastructure Project Manager to lead on multiple hardware-based projects. As Project Manager, you will be responsible for mainframe upgrades, Kofax renewal, Genesys workspace, and chat upgrade. This is an initial 12-month daily rate contract.
* Taking responsibility for the definition, documentation, and completion of large complex infrastructure projects through managing stakeholders
* Initiate and maintain strong internal and external networks in order to complete projects
* Identify, assess and manage risks
* Lead the project change management process
* Solid experience as an Infrastructure Project Manager
* Experience with end to end PM work, capable of preparing business cases, feasibilities, convening PCGs etc.
* Attention to detail for project reporting and finances
* Excellent communication, facilitation and influencing skills
* Strong risk management experience
* Must have relevant PM qualification(s)
€450 per day
For more information contact Scott Hool confidentially on +353 1 571 3000 or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialize in recruiting for Project Managers and Business Analysts, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.