Systems Engineer Level 3
My Client are actively seeking an experience 3rd level Systems Engineer to join there expanding team. This is a 3rd level position providing in depth support on customer infrastructure as well as acting as team lead and an escalation point for 1st and 2nd level support.
* Providing 3rd Level Support to a broad range of clients
* Receiving escalations from Level 2 engineers.
* Acting as a team lead to lower level engineers providing training and advice.
* Working with the team and management to develop processes and solutions.
* Responsible for ensuring that they comply with all ISMS Policies and Procedures and support the ISMS continuous improvement process.
* Ability to communicate well with all levels of staff at client sites.
* Quickly build rapport and gain client confidence.
* Work individually and as a team.
* Be able to follow company procedures and methods.
* Available to work out of hours / weekends if necessary.
* Be a logical thinker.
* Have a proven track record in trouble shooting and problem solving.
* Be able to utilise all tools available to resolve 95% of issues at the first time of asking.
* Ability to quickly learn new products.
Education and experience:
* 5 years' experience minimum
* Microsoft Windows Server
* VMWare ESXi, HyperV (Citrix Xen an advantage)
* Exchange Server 2007/2010/2013
* Active Directory
* Office 365
* Some SQL Server Experience
* Firewall/Routers (Cisco/Checkpoint/Fortigate)
* WAN configurations - Site to Site VPNs Routing / NAT configurations
* Strong networking skills (Good understanding of TCP /IP and ISO Model)
* Good understanding of Server and Storage hardware (i.e. RAID sets on servers, SANS)
* Cloud experience is essential.
For more information on this role please contact Peter Raine at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.