Senior DevOps Engineer – Dublin City Centre
IT Search is working with an established software as a service firm who are continuing to expand and as such require the services of a Senior DevOps Engineer to work on existing development processes, focusing on their robustness, automation, security and scalability.
The role will entail;
- Quickly understanding existing AWS infrastructure and deployment processes with a view to bringing expertise to bear on improvements within CI/CD, monitoring and documentation.
Candidates should have;
- At least 7 years of Linux based DevOps or SysAdmin, potentially suiting an ex developer
- Most recent five years within an AWS environment
- Very strong scripting skills (Bash, Python etc)
- Significant expertise in configuration as well as using tools such as Terraform, Jenkins
- Any and all microservices knowledge will be very beneficial.
- Experience in 3rd party integration (Databases, Social Media, Payment channels)
- Excellent communication skills
To learn more about this role and client, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.