Junior Cloud Engineer
A global leader in the paperless validation industry, my client is at the forefront of software development in the Limerick region. Due to on-going success in their market, my client is on the lookout for an Junior Cloud Engineer to join their talented team. With a current team size of 30+ (devs, testers, scrum masters 7 support), my client is looking to double in size this year. Based on the outskirts of Limerick City, they are very accessible.
Package includes an excellent salary pension, healthcare, flexi time.
Apply for the Junior Cloud Engineer role above or contact John Egan for more information.
Primary responsibilities of the Junior Cloud Engineer role:
• Delivers a fully functional solution to our clients and solution validation teams.
• Provides consistent updates throughout the life of the projects to clients, project managers and services leadership regarding the status of the deployment.
• Provides feedback to technical project managers and services leadership.
• Updates and documents client configuration.
• Provides 24x7 support of our Cloud Production Environments.
• Automates Manual Deployment processes using Terraform and PowerShell.
• Interface and align with all our network/software engineering teams and act as point of contact for every new data centre network project.
Qualifications needed for the Junior Cloud Engineer role:
• Bachelor’s in computer or technology discipline Preferred.
• Associates Technical, Computer, MIS Required.
• MCSE, MCP, A+ or equivalent Preferred.
Experience Required for the Junior Cloud Engineer role:
• 5+ years supporting and deploying SaaS based applications.
• 3+ years supporting Microsoft Windows Web Applications (IIS).
• 3+ years in an IT position supporting complex software applications.
• 2+ years supporting Microsoft SQL Server database environments.
• Experience migrating on premise applications to SaaS based solutions.
• Ability to understand and translate business requirements into technical specifications.
• 2+ Years Automating Manual Processes using Terraform and PowerShell Scripting.
Desirable Skills for the Junior Cloud Engineer role:
• In-depth expertise in hardware, software and SaaS that provides foundation to quickly learn & understand proprietary software products and technical architecture.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, multitask and effectively prioritize conflicting assignments with minimal supervision.
• High analytical and technical skill to accommodate large data set.
#CloudEngineer #SaaS #SQL #IISIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)